Saturday, September 5, 2020

Ginnie Sams on YouTube

My friend Ginnie Sams is a storyteller.  I've found several YouTubes of her telling stories that I want to post, partly so I'll be able to find them again.
The last two, though posted at different times, seem to be the same video and the background "music" muffles Ginnie's words.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE (10-23-2020)

Ginnie sent me a screen shot of the two YouTubes posted on February 4, 2018, with "Little Red Riding Hood at age 400" on the left and "Love and Fear for Caving" is on the right.  But now it's "lost" on my old flip-phone because I forgot to save it.  Ginnie sent me the following list today:

Really Happened
  • Woman Groundbreakers
  • Travel Tale
  • Love and Fear for Caving
Imaginary Story
  • Lessons from Granny Turner
  • The Floor is Yours
  • Red Riding Hood at age 400
  • Undocs Red Riding Hood
  • Undocs

4 comments:

Unknown said...

After reading this blog post, Ginnie texted me: "The Granny Turner is a story that is not true about my grandmother. Some of my stories are true and some are fakes. I need to watch some of them again to tell you which ones are true and which not ... somehow to let people know my grandmother did not really do that. ... That photo of me is great!" So to clarify, I went back and added "not true" about the Granny Turner story in the list.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

"Unknown" was me (Bonnie Jacobs) posting on my own blog, but using a borrowed computer. Now I'm using my NEW computer, so let's see if Blogger will allow me to be me.

Goldendaze-Ginnie said...

Hi Bonnie: I haven't read your friends stories yet but will do so soon. I wanted to know if you get this. I have tried so hard to get into your blog but have not had luck. Maybe the new blogger set up will make it possible. I have always loved what you share. (and my name is Ginnie to ... even spelled the same way !)

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Hi, Goldendaze Ginnie. I think the problem is the NEW Blogger. So my posts would remain the same, I "reverted" to Legacy Blogger. I got a new laptop yesterday, so I was finally able to post the Action for Happiness calendar I've been posting monthly. Then I slept and woke to post again, but — low and behold — I came back here to discover it showing NEW Blogger when I tried to check for "Comments Awaiting Moderation" (which NEW Blogger doesn't seem to have). I clicked "Revert to Legacy Blogger," and was informed I'd already done that. Yes, I know I have, Blogger, but YOU don't seem able to remember. I hope I don't have to click that box ... every ... single ... time ... I get on my blog for the rest of my life. Ginnie, I'm sorry you are having trouble getting on my blog and commenting.