Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Facebook meme

Every answer must start with the first letter of your middle name.  My middle name is Lillian.
ANIMAL ~ Llama
GIRL’S NAME ~ Lucy
BOY’S NAME ~ Lewis
WORD TO DESCRIBE SOMEONE ~ Lithe
COLOR ~ Lime green
FOOD ~ Lentil soup
SOMETHING YOU WEAR ~ Leggings
DRINK ~ Lemonade
PLACE ~ London
RESTAURANT ~ Lion's Choice
IN YOUR HOME ~ Lamp
REASON TO BE LATE ~ Lost
We are to tell our friends to "Copy and paste to delete my answers and add your own."  I left out the part where my friend had said we couldn't google any answers because, after all, some people may have weird middle names.  She also had posted (presumably because she copied it) that "this is harder than you think."  No, it wasn't.  Maybe it's just that there are lots of "L" words I could think of off the top of my head.

For "animal," I chose "llama," but had first thought of "lion."  Why did I change it?  Because I wanted to illustrate this post.  I had "Lion's Choice" (a chain based in St. Louis) for a restaurant name, so I went with llama for the animal in order to use that cute llama photo.

For a girl's name, I could have used my own or Linda or Louise or Lynn or Lily.  I picked Lucy for the cartoon character.  For a boy's name, I could have used Leon or Lincoln or Lester or Lonny.  To describe someone, I could have said lonely or likeable or lively or lanky.  I originally had "lemon meringue pie" for food, but I had "lemonade" for the drink.  To avoid having "lemon" twice, I came up with "lentil soup" instead.  I could go on (and on and on) with possible choices, but the real reason it's easy for me to come up with so many words is that I'm a word person.  I love words.

If you want to play along, share your answers in the comments.

No comments: