Five sections:I bought this book on sale almost two weeks ago, but I really must have needed it. I felt the stress on Sunday, though I didn't realize that's what it was, when I cried for almost an hour after the last pieces of a puzzle fell into place. My eyes were puffy and red the next morning. Then I blogged. I'm aware that I use words to get things out of my system, either by talking or by writing. So I wrote about mindfulness to lower stress and meditation to reduce stress on Monday. I wrote about relieving stress two ways and being stressed about computer repairs on Tuesday. Only today did I make the connection between feeling stressed out and this book I haven't thought about since the day I got it. I guess I'll just have to read it, huh?
* FACT ~ Facts, figures, and quotes.
* DISCOVER ~ A short history of stress and what it does to your body.
* LOOK ~ Calming images for tense moments.
* IN PRACTICE ~ Coping with stress using relaxation techniques and therapies.
* FIND OUT ~ A stress-level assessment, anti-stress golden rules, and useful web sites.
Damp Down Moon
4 hours ago