Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco de Mayo ~ Olé!

Yesterday, it was "May the Fourth be with you."  Today is Cinco de Mayo, and I couldn't resist when I saw this picture of the Sinko de Mayo.  Okay, I'm weird.  You know it, and I know it.  Moving on.  How does this have anything to do with Monday Mindfulness, you ask?  I'll try to make a connection.

Mayo and Monday and Mindfulness all start with an M.  Mindfulness is all about paying attention to what's around me.  Should I notice tacos?  Or Mondays?  Or mayo, otherwise known as mayonnaise?  If this were a foodie blog, I'd go with the mayo and talk about sandwiches.

I like my BLT sandwiches with mayo.  Sometimes toasted, sometimes not.  I also like mayo when I make most of my cheese and tomato sandwiches.  On the other hand, I prefer dijon mustard when I have swiss cheese and tomato on pumpernickel.  Do you like mayonnaise on your sandwiches?  With or without mustard?  Give examples, please.

No comments: