Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Writing prompt ~ happy?

I happened upon this writing prompt while looking for something else, and it appeals to me.  Let's try it.  I'll write in this post about what makes me happy today.  You can either write in the comments or write on your blog and come back to link it in the comments so we can come read it.  What do you think?  Would you be willing to try it with me?

What makes me happy today?
Clawdia 5-26-17

― Here's where I'll post my happiness list.
― Maybe I'll keep adding to it all day, as new things occur to me.
― Having three children, seven grandchildren, and six great-grandchildren makes me happy.
Clawdia makes me happy ... most of the time ... well, except when she doesn't.
― Living at the Crown Center for Senior Living makes me happy.
― Seeing people helping others makes me happy, and a lot of that sort of thing happens here at the Crown Center.
― Flowers around the Crown Center make me happy.  Thank you, Schnucks and residents who helped make the flowers into bouquets for the lobby, the Circle@Crown Café, the dining room, the offices, the hallways, the link desk.
Fried okra makes me happy; it's my favorite food, but only if it's fried in corn meal (not flour) the way my mother used to make it.
― Blogging makes me happy.  I blog about books because I read, so I should add.......
Kiki 10-9-10
― Reading makes me happy.  I'm the kind of person who would, of course, have cats who read, too.
― Kiki made me happy.  She's the cat who lived with me until she died in 2012.  Read what Kiki wrote about my happiness.

―     Evening update:
―     Nobody at all commented,
―     even though I did share
―     this link on Facebook.

No comments: