Friday, July 17, 2015

Clawdia, my newest friend

Today, on my second visit with this beautiful girl, I got down on the floor beside her and asked if she wanted to come live with me.  She snuggled against my hand and chirped a "meow," which I took as "Yes."  Next week, on Thursday the 23rd, she will get to leave Animal House, a cat rescue and adoption center, and move in with me.  It was raining the day someone left her outside in a cat kennel, and the rain washed away whatever was written on the attached note.  Not knowing her name, they called her "Misty," for the rainy day.  Since her front paws have been declawed, I think Clawdia is a better name.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Clawdia. I love it. Have fun with your new kitty.

Anonymous said...

She will make a nice friend for you.

Ginny said...

So glad that you have adopted Clawdia!! Enjoy!!!