Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Snapshot ~ missed it!

This is known as the Oops-I-missed-the-sunset shot.  I was inside when I saw it, but by the time I got outside, this is what was left.  Maybe I needed to go two more steps to my right, since the red sun seems to be behind that treetop.  Oh, well, it was beautiful, honest.

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce from At Home With Books.  To participate, post a photo taken by you (or a friend or family member).  Your photo can be old or new, as long as its subject is appropriate for all eyes to see.  Check out snapshots others are sharing this week.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that always the way? I've done that several times myself. Enjoyed it anyway. LOL

Trish said...

It's still a pretty shot, though. Those clouds are quite striking.

Eva said...

Those things happen :-)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I actually like the "moment after" shot. Something unexpected.

Thanks for sharing...and here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT

Anonymous said...

It's still a beautiful shot of the fading light and the silhouetted horizon!

bermudaonion said...

At least the clouds are lovely!

Susan Lindquist said...

You may have missed the sunset, but the evening sky is still pretty spectacular!

Helen's Book Blog said...

That's funny and it's still a nice shot! I need to go find a good photo to post today

gautami tripathy said...

You captured a beautiful moment!

Here is my Saturday Snapshot post!

Peppermint Ph.D. said...

still a pretty shot :)

Irene said...

It's still beautiful. doesn't that just make you scream, when by the time you get your camera, it's gone, the shot I mean.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

That was a very nice shot all the same:)

Alyce said...

I have so many of those types of shots! I also have a recent one with traffic signals in the middle, because we were driving, but I knew that it was the only chance I had to capture the sky.