|Mildred Inez Reynolds Setliffe (1917-2004)|
|Reynolds family at home at 3208 5th Avene, Chattanooga, Tennessee|
So what would she want me to tell you about her, besides her love of family, of course? Maybe .....
- that she taught an adult Sunday School class for more than forty years;
- that she was president of the PTA (Parent-Teacher Association) of my elementary school two different times;
- that she went back to school and became a cafeteria manager (she always loved cooking),
- that she took college courses when she was Assistant Manager of the Food Service at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga;
- that a grandson called her "gallivanting granny" when he talked to a trucker while they were on the road visiting family;
- that she never seemed to sit down when she had the whole family over for dinner because she was too busy getting things for everyone.