Longing for a retreat? A safe haven where you can disappear from the world for awhile? This is an inspirational guide that will help you lighten up your life by showing you how to design twenty-five mind expanding rooms to uncloud your thinking and create new opportunities in your life. Every room in your Castle in the Clouds has a special meaning and offers new insights and perspectives to look at yourself in a completely new and original way. The author's charming four-color illustrations include blueprints for:
* The Mental Spa: For inner cleansing of intrusive, bothersome thoughts.
* The Royal Suite of Evil: Where your dark side will be so comfortable you'll always know where it is (and it will stop surprising you at inopportune times).
* A Small Chapel for Your Soul: Where you can release your ego and let go of false ideas.
* The Hall of Tears: Where you are allowed to cry as much as you want.
* The Library: Where you learn to trust your intuition when facing a problem or dilemma.
* The Kitchen: Helps digest information and things that have been said to you.
When it comes to religion, "choose one" is no longer your only option. You can be spiritual-but-not-religious or not particularly religious at all yet still have a robust system of beliefs and values that guides you. Creating your own set of eclectic spiritual practices is not a sign that you are a faith-less person, but rather a faith-ful person responding with honesty to an increasingly expanding world. If faithfully attending church isn't helping you live out your values in everyday ways, becoming relig-ish may be the answer! This book will help you:
* Create a set of spiritual practices that fit into your daily life and honor the things you value most.Develop right-fit spiritual practices for yourself and your family outside of going to church.
* Shake off harmful religious messages and embrace truths that won't damage yourself or your soul.
* Build bridges towards your religious family members by identifying the common values that are the bedrock beneath your beliefs.
* Discover that your soul is not at risk and you are not lost in your wondering, wandering post-church world.