Jake moved in with me two days ago, and I have questions.
Who has had her so far? (Sheila and Judy, that I know of.) When was she born? What kind of cat is she? Why is her tail so stubby? Does she have a chip? (Yes.) Who's her vet? (I got that info from Judy.) Sheila named her "Jake," even though she's a girl. Judy has had Jake since Sheila died, but the office says she cannot have two pets. Since I used to have a cat, Judy asked me if I would take Jake. I agreed and talked to the office. The form that I must complete has 25 sheets of paper, and the pet fee has gone up to $300. Whew!
Now, my next question is whether Jake will want to blog on Caturdays, the way Clawdia and Kiki did.


4 comments:
I hope Jake will be willing to blog on Caterdays.
Jake is beautiful and I'm so glad she has found a home with you. I'm sure she will be fine with Caturdays. She reminds me of my first cat Millie because she is a Calico. You may remember her as I got her when I was 10 and she lived to be 11 after I had gone off to college. She must have had an accident to have a shortened tail. Since I missed your birthday, I would like to contribute a little toward that $300!
Ginny D. just emailed me: "I just tried to leave a comment on bonniesbooks but I don't know that I did it right. Does it take awhile? Anyway, she is beautiful and I know you will enjoy her and I'm positive she will like Caturdays and living with you!!!"
(Then she added an excited cat emoji.)
I love that you have a new cat! And Jake is gorgeous; what fun coloring. My life has been completely transformed with my new puppy and I know you'll love having Jake around.
Post a Comment