Tuesday, August 27, 2019

TWOsday ~ saying thank you

Here's the gardener with the green thumb, the one who is growing the beautiful flowers near the gazebo behind our buildings.  I shared two photos of these plants in July.  We appreciate those flowers you have shared with us, Sandy.  Thank you for adding beauty to our grounds.

Having now caught my breath (after a month), it's time to say thanks to some people.  Joan's daughter Beth is an artist, who makes "wearable art."  Thanks, Beth, for the exquisite silk scarf I'm wearing in this photo and also for the beautiful potholders and the times we gathered at your home while I was in Montana.

Thanks, Cari and Roger, for taking me along on your trip so I could celebrate Joan's 80th birthday with her.  Thanks for getting this old lady through all the airports and baggage claims.  Thanks also for the boat trip down the Missouri River to the Gates of the Mountains.  But especially, thanks for the conversations and getting to know you.

Thanks, Donna, for keeping Clawdia that week.  And thanks, Shannon and Risé, for leading the exercise group those two Friday afternoons I was traveling.  I had a great time in Montana with Joan.


No comments: