Monday, April 1, 2019

Active April 2019

Click on calendar to enlarge it.
I found this month's calendar by searching for "calendar" on the Action for Happiness (AfH) web site.  Here are the first seven days of April.

April 1
~ Commit to doing something active every day this month.
April 2
~ Have an outdoor meeting, instead of sitting down inside.
April 3
~ Listen to your body and be grateful for what it can do.
April 4
~ Go up and down the stairs whenever possible today.
April 5
~ Enjoy moving to your favorite music.  Really go for it.
April 6
~ Go exploring around your local area and notice new things.
April 7
~ Get outside and plant a tree, flowers, or some seeds.

"Movement is a medicine for changing our physical,
emotional, and mental states." ~ Carol Welch

2 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

Looking forward to having an outside meeting tomorrow. I'll be sure to make that happen

Bonnie Jacobs said...

When I typed out tomorrow's instructions, I thought, "Where do these people live?" It's still too cold in St. Louis for meeting out of doors. We still have to wear coats to get to our cars in the parking lot. If you click to enlarge the calendar and look at Friday the 5th, you'll see the original uses the word "favourite," but I wrote "favorite" when I retyped it. I don't think the calendar designers live in the United States.