Monday, March 25, 2019

Café favorites ~ staff recommendations

Scott was cleaning behind the counter when I snapped this photo showing the display of staff favorites on the easel last week.  Here's what they said, with pictures showing their choices:

Soup of the Day
Katie ~ "Perfect on a chilly day!  OR any day!"
Lox and Bagel Platter
Nikki ~ "Perfect lunch — healthy, delicious, and reasonably priced!"
Circle Salad
Randi ~ "I always add tuna."
Classic Greek Salad
Ezra ~ "Olive the Greek Salad!  It's Feta than the rest!"
Grilled Veggie Flatbread Pizza-for-One
Tonya ~ "Who doesn't love delicious pizza?"
Impossible Burger
Ron ~ "HI-TECH BURGER."
My favorite order?  I agree with Randi about the Circle Salad, and I too always order a scoop of tuna with it.  But my favorite wording is Ezra's pun:  "Olive the Greek Salad."  And I really like Feta cheese!  I think I'll order it, take a snapshot of it, and add it with his words to the bulletin board beside the elevator on my floor.  That will have to wait, though, because I've decided that today's a good day to run down to the Café for pizza!  Hmm, I'll have to ask Scott what he likes best.

UPDATE:  I did eventually take a snapshot of the Greek Salad, which you can see if you click the link.

No comments: