Saturday, February 2, 2019

Friendly February calendar

Click on calendar to enlarge it.
I found this month's calendar by searching for "calendar" on the Action for Happiness (AfH) web site.  Here are February's first seven days.

February 1
~ Send someone a message to say how much they mean to you.
February 2
~ Ask a friend what good things have happened to them recently.
February 3
~ Get in touch with an old friend you have not seen for a while.
February 4
~ Do something supportive and friendly for your colleagues.
February 5
~ Notice the good qualities of everyone you meet today.
February 6
~ Thank someone and tell them how they made a difference for you.
February 7
~ Show an active interest by asking questions when talking to others.

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to
cheer somebody else up." ~ Mark Twain

2 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I print out this calendar each month. It is helpful, I think.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Besides including this calendar on my blog each month, I also post it on the bulletin board on my floor beside the elevators in my retirement center.