Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Blogiversary ~ twelve years

Nancy bought this cake for her twelfth blogiversary in June, and I saved the picture to use today.  I've been blogging since January 30, 2007.  Sometimes I've even managed to post about it on the right date.
And that, dear hearts, is how I managed to post on the right day this year.  I planned ahead, way ahead, months ahead.  And once again, I scheduled it to post at 1:30 AM to coincide with the 1-30 date.  Having composed this in early June of last year, I have no idea what will be happening on this date more than seven months later.  We shall see.

To blog or not to blog, that is the question.
In my case, blogging is more like:
I blog, therefore I am.

Does that sound familiar?  The "comments" part of this cartoon is only correct for social media like Facebook and Twitter.  I have found comments from other book bloggers to be mostly positive.

4 comments:

Bookfool said...

Happy Bloggiversary, Bonnie! Posting months in advance is certainly one good way to make sure you don't miss the date! Love the cartoon. The comments part made me laugh.

Helen's Book Blog said...

Happy Blogoversary! 12 years is a great length of time so congratulations!

Bryan G. Robinson said...

Happy blogiversary and I didn't realize that you knew Nancy too. It really is a small world, the blogging world. And thanks for the mention in your sidebar.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Happy blogoversary! I’ve been happily blogging for ten and a half years. I almost never remember to celebrate my blogoversary.