Saturday, June 16, 2018

Caturday ~ meow


It's a good question.  "What part of MEOW don't you understand?"

Bonnie has this on the front of the cold place where she keeps my food.  She calls it the fridge.  I don't think she looks at the little sign often enough, though.

Don't you think that's a good picture of me on the sign?  Anyway.....

Sometimes I just want to screech because she doesn't understand what I'm telling her.  I have to pantomime what I want her to do, like sitting on the flap of my carrier (see illustration) to show her I want to go visit Donna or dashing to the door to show her I want to go for a walk in the hall.  Still, she procrastinates, sometimes reading, sometimes using the computer ― which keeps me from being able to use it to get this posted on an actual Caturday.

Clawdia, 'til next time   >^..^<

No comments: