This is a crazy, mixed-up weekend, with yesterday being the first day of Passover and today being both Easter and April Fools' Day.
|Movie night for some of my great-grandchildren|
Last night, I made the "mistake" of stopping at Half-Price Books after eating at Denny's with my friend Donna. I found these books on clearance for only a buck or two, and bought some to add to the Crown Center's small library, a couple for friends, and a few I'll read before donating them to our little library.
2. Two by Two ~ by Nicholas Sparks, 2016, fiction
3. The Secret Chord ~ by Geraldine Brooks, 2015, fiction
4. Still Life with Bread Crumbs ~ by Anna Quindlen, 2014, fiction
5. Secrets of Eden ~ by Chris Bohjalian, 2010, fiction
6. The Oversoul Seven Trilogy ~ by Jane Roberts, 1995, fiction
- The Education of Oversoul Seven, 1973
- The Further Education of Oversoul Seven, 1979
- Oversoul Seven and the Museum of Time, 1984
8. Front Porch Tales ~ by Philip Gulley, 1997, stories
9. The Red Tent ~ by Anita Diamant, 1997, fiction
|More Sunday Salon posts are on Facebook.|