Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday Mindfulness ~ more happiness

Click calendar to enlarge it.
It's the third week of this year, so it's time to pull up another seven days from the Happiness Calendar.

Jan. 15 ~ Make something happen for a good cause.
Jan. 16 ~ Take a different route today and see what you notice.
Jan. 17 ~ Put a worry into perspective and try to let it go.
Jan. 18 ~ Get outside and notice five things that are beautiful.
Jan. 19 ~ Eat healthy food which really nourishes you today.
Jan. 20 ~ Have a friendly chat with a stranger.
Jan. 21 ~ Switch off all your tech two hours before bedtime.

Hamilton
Yesterday's happiness suggestion was "Get back in touch with an old friend you miss."  I called my friend Hamilton in Chattanooga, and we talked for almost two hours.  I emailed her links to this blog, to the website for the Crown Center where I live, and to my Facebook page, so now she and I are FB friends.  I took the photo above last spring out by our gazebo, but it's snowing out there tonight as I set this up to post in a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

The positive side of the mudslides, if there is one, is that I have been in touch with friends from all aspects of my life, many with whom I haven't spoken in a long time. it has been great!