Was it a good book?FICTION
Would you recommend it?
What did you like about it?
What did you dislike?
Tell us whatever you thought.
1. Title, author, copyright date, and genre?MEMOIR
2. What made you want to read the book?
3. Summarize the book without giving away the ending.
4. What did you think of the main character?
5. Which character could you relate to best?
6. From whose point of view is the story told?
7. How did the main character change during the novel?
8. Were there any other especially interesting characters?
9. Were the characters and their problems believable?
10. What was the book's central question, and how was it answered?
11. Was location important to the story?
12. Was the time period important to the story?
13. What alternative title would you choose for this book?
14. Share a quote from the book.
15. Share a favorite scene from the book.
16. What did you like most about the book?
17. What did you like least?
18. Did you like the way the book ended?
19. What do you think will be your lasting impression of this book?
20. What did you think of the cover?
21. For banned books: Why was this book banned?
22. How would you rate this book?
1. Title, author, date of book, and genre?Feel free to use any or all of these questions for your own reviews.
2. What do you think motivated the author to share his or her life story?
3. Is the author trying to elicit a certain response, such as sympathy?
4. How has this book changed or enhanced your view of the author?
5. Were there any instances in which you felt the author was not being truthful?
6. What is the author's most admirable quality?
7. Is this someone you would want to know (or to have known)?
8. Share a quote from the book.
9. Share a favorite part of the book.
10. What did you like most about the book?
11. What did you like least?
12. What will be your lasting impression of the author?
13. What did you think of the cover?
14. How would you rate this book?