Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Five ~ favorites

Jan @ RevGals says, "Just getting back from four days of silence, I am suddenly thrust back into the world. Wrestling with choices and seeing elderly decline in others, I am flummoxed about a Friday Five — so think of a favorite off the top of your head for food, drink, animal, color, time of day.  Bonus: Any favorite you haven’t mentioned above that you want to bring up!"

1.  favorite food ~ crispy, crunchy fried okra
2.  favorite drink ~ iced tea, even in winter
3.  favorite animal ~ Kiki Cat

4.  favorite color ~ dark forest green, like my Subaru Outback
5.  favorite time of day ~ late at night when it's quiet and peaceful

Bonus:  favorite place to read ~ stretched out on my bed or on a long sofa (I'm tall)

4 comments:

altar ego said...

Good choices all! Well, maybe I'll leave the okra to you, I've never developed a taste for it. My husband, however, would no doubt love to swap a recipe or two! Thanks for your play!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Reading made it on my list too =)
Thanks for the Friday hugs !

Unknown said...

Friday hugs back at you but you can have my share if the okra!

Jan said...

I liked the short and simple part of this FF! The picture of fried okra looks delicious, but being a northerner, I've never tried that. Still not sure that I would. I agree with your extra bonus about reading!