Saturday, May 11, 2013

Caturday ~ Cleocatra

Do you know the answer?  Do these other illustrations help?

Cleocatra © Gwen Sylvester, author to this image

Added late in the day:


NOTE, from comment left 8-23-13
"Hi Bonnie's Books..  The image of the gold walking cat, Cleocatra is something that I created.  If you want to post it on your blog please add my name, Gwen Sylvester as author to the image.  Thanks, Gwen Sylvester"
Thank you, Gwen!  That's a beautiful cat you created, and I have added your name to the image.  Here's Gwen's blog, for those of you who want to see more of her beautiful artwork:  Artblog.

4 comments:

Bookfool said...

Haha! I love it! We've actually seen cat mummies at the British Museum. Pretty cool in a creepy way. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Bonnie's Books.. The image of the gold walking cat, Cleocatra is something that I created. If you want to post it on your blog please add my name, Gwen Sylvester as author to the image. Thanks, Gwen Sylvester

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Thank you, Gwen! That's a beautiful cat you created, and I have added your name to the image.

Unknown said...

Thanks,Bonnie! Cleocatra is so glad to be seen and appreciated! Thanks for the refs. : )