Friday, May 31, 2013

ArmchairBEA ~ nonfiction

We can choose ethics or nonfiction or both for today’s Armchair BEA topic.  I'd rather discuss nonfiction.  I read fiction (adult, YA, and children's), and I also read a lots theology, memoirs, history, science, politics, art, writing, and here lately the psychology of de-cluttering my home.  (I also read the Facebook feed from my friends who post status updates and such, but I don't know whether to classify that as fiction or nonfiction.)

Bloggers are linking up on today's ArmchairBEA nonfiction post.

1 comment:

The Relentless Reader said...

LOL, Facebook posts are probably a mash up of both fiction and nonfiction ;)

I love, and read, a lot of nonfiction. It's my favorite. I find that there's no better way to continue learning than to read a great nonfiction book!

Happy reading!