Thursday, January 3, 2013

Btt (#28) ~ resolved

Booking Through Thursday asks:
"Any reading resolutions for the new year?  Reading more?  (Reading less?)  Reading better books?  Bigger books?  More series?  More relaxing books?"
For me, reading is a way of life.  Resolving to read, whether more or less, would be like resolving to breathe.  Sometimes I may focus more on one kind of book, as I do when working on a particular project.  If I've been reading a heavy dose of nonfiction, I may lighten up by reading a few novels.   That's analogous to eating dessert along with meat and potatoes.  Resolutions?  No, not really.

4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds like you already know how to accomplish what you want...so no need to make resolutions. Have a great year....and here's
MY BTT POST

Anonymous said...

Sometimes resolutions don't work out, I usually don't make them either.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/booking-through-thursday.html

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Great answer!
2 Kids and Tired Books BTT

Unknown said...

LOL, yeah, I don't make reading resolutions either.

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/01/booking-through-thursday.html