* his last battle2. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
* at the bottom of the page3. River Ravi flows in which state?
* liquid4. What is the main reason for divorce?
* marriage5. What is the main reason for failure?
* exams6. What can you never eat for breakfast?
* Lunch and dinner7. What looks like half an apple?
* The other half8. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
* It will simply become wet9. How can a man go eight days without sleeping?
* No problem, he sleeps at night.10. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
* You will never find an elephant that has only one hand.11. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in other hand, what would you have ?
* Very large hands12. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
* No time at all, the wall is already built.13. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
* Any way you want, concrete floors are very hard to crack.*** And here's how I know this isn't a real exam:
- The questions aren't about one subject ~ #11 and #12 are about math, #1 is about history, #3 is about geography, #4 is about social studies.
- The questions are made up especially to fit tricky answers ~ Who teaches "how" to drop a raw egg (#13) or "how" to lift an elephant (#10) or "how" to go eight days without sleep (#9)?
- What kind of questions are #6, #7, and #8?
"What can you never eat for breakfast?" (never?)
"What looks like half an apple?" (Looks like?)
"If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?" (become?)
- And the clincher: Napoleon died in bed, not in a battle. See this Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon
- But wasn't it fun to contemplate? Yeah!