Saturday, November 5, 2011

Caturday Contest ~ no, not mine

Bonnie's busy nano'ing, which means writing.  So I'll tell you about a contest by Beth Kephart, the author.  Here's what she said yesterday:
I am running a contest.  I am seeking, from the NaNo writers, this:  A single sentence as it was first written in the heat of a NaNo moment, and that same sentence after it has been reconsidered, revised.  Please send your entries to kephartblog AT comcast DOT net before December 20.  I will list my favorite transformations here and give the winner a signed copy of either a You Are My Only hardcover or an ARC of Small Damages, my novel due out from Philomel next July.  (The winner will choose.)
I told Bonnie about this contest, but I don't know if she'll do it.  I myself am not crazy enough to try to write thousands of words during a single month, so I won't ever be a Wrimo, like Bonnie.  If you are interested in this contest, go for it.  I'm going back to my nap.







Kiki Cat, signing off