Thursday, December 23, 2010

Resuming my social life ~ with a vengeance

Margaret's birthday party
Last Friday I ate out with a teacher-friend to celebrate semester's end, then partied for hours on Saturday with over two dozen people while enjoying a band at the Foundry inside the Chattanoogan.

Sunday brought the church choir's cantata followed by brunch, and on Monday I had lunch with Raegan's part of my family.

I partied at a gathering of women at the home of a friend who happened to notice Tuesday was the solstice.

Children's Christmas Program
Emily brought me some of her frozen soup on Wednesday, when we caught up on all we've been doing.  Later that day, I picked up three friends and attended the children's Christmas program at the church on the mountain.

After an evening of good conversation (and cheese quesadillas) with a couple of friends, I look forward to tomorrow evening, when I'll be taking a new friend with me to a Christmas Eve communion service.

Then it will be Christmas Day.  It's been a busy week and so great to be back in the fun of things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays and a joyous New Year with good health and love.

Helen's Book Blog said...

Happy holidays Bonnie! It sounds like you are having a wonderful time