Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kiki's day! (I mean, Caturday!)

Bonnie kept the computer busy last week during the 24-Hour Readathon, so I did my Caturday thing within her long-long-long post.  My thing was posing for this awesome picture of me reading my Dewey book.

Today, instead of telling you more about Dewey, I want to share a wonderful idea.  I found that picture (above) in something Susan Gregg Gilmore wrote about her visit to Malaprop's Bookstore in Asheville, North Carolina (wherever that is).  I don't know what espresso is, but isn't it a great idea to give kittens to children?  That's so nice!  I hope the owner gives kittens only to well-behaved children who will love them and take care of them.  That reminds me ... I need to go find Bonnie and let her know I really, really need some treats after all my hard work posting this for you, my adoring readers.

Kiki Cat, signing off

3 comments:

Judith said...

Malaprops, one of my all-time favorite bookstores. Used to love going there to spend happy days. Never had any kids with me though, so never received a kitten. :)

Emily said...

I like the idea of cats in a book store with or without kids. Kiki I am glad you got to be Bonnie's resident cat when she had her book store Book Buddies. I enjoyed seeing Bonnie, you, her buddies, and of course reading some books too.

Helen's Book Blog said...

I am reading a lot of posts by people who are exhausted today! What's up with that? This coming from someone who just slept 9.5 hours last night! Amazing!