Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What's around the bend in your driveway?

Susan at Patchwork Reflections asked that question this morning, after posting a picture of her driveway -- bending.  I left this message and am only just now getting my photo posted.
My "driveway" is a parking lot, but "around the bend" is a gazebo. I'll try to take a picture of it today and post it on my blog.
I tried taking the picture so it showed the "bend" in our parking lot here at the gated senior community where I live, but the gazebo was almost too small to see. So I moved my car, which is usually parked in that empty spot nearest to the gazebo.  As a matter of fact, the photo I posted on Sunday showing a single daylily was taken at the gazebo.  See those yellow flowers along the sidewalk?

1 comment:

Susan Tidwell said...

Hi Bonnie! Love your gazebo and your parking place - you went to a lot of trouble for this one, thanks!