Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I.Q. test

Top o' th' mornin' to ya, and a happy St. Paddy's Day may you have! 'Tis now time to test your I.Q. (Irish Quotient). Don't peek at the answers until you at least TRY to answer the questions, please and thank you.

I.Q. ~ QUESTIONS:

1. What's Irish and stays out all night?
2. Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day?
3. Why did St. Patrick drive all the snakes out of Ireland?
4. Why can't you borrow money from a leprechaun?
5. How can you tell if an Irish woman is having a good time?

I.Q. ~ ANSWERS:


1. Pati O'Furniture!  [UPDATE:  I should say "Paddy O'Furniture."]
2. Real rocks would look funny.
3. He couldn't afford plane fare.
4. They're always a little short.
5. She's Dublin over with laughter.

Did you get any of them right? Ah, then sure, an' you must be Irish (at least for today). Put an "O" in front of your name, and enjoy the day.

From a descendant of the old sod,
~~~ Bonnie O'Jacobs

4 comments:

Beth said...

Heehee...those were hilarious, Bonnie! Thanks for the laugh. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

June said...

Thanks for the chuckles :-)

colleen said...

I couldn't guess any and loved them all except #1 which must have went over my head.

The time warp today was funny and we weren't even drunk!

colleen said...

Duh! Sometimes I'm so thick.