Saturday, June 28, 2008

Twelfth hour (11:00-12:00 midnight EDT) ~ REPORT

Title of book(s) I've been reading this hour (hourly # of pages):
..... Forgive Me ~ by Amanda Eyre Ward (4 pages)
..... Total pages this hour = 4 pages

Books I've read (or dipped into) since I started (total # of pages):
..... A Three Dog Life ~ by Abigail Thomas (182 pages)
..... Big Woods ("The Bear") ~ by William Faulkner (15 pages)
..... Memories, Dreams, Reflections ~ by Carl Jung (12 pages)
..... Rules Are Rules ~ by Julie Scandora (32 pages)
..... Forgive Me ~ by Amanda Eyre Ward (73 pages)
..... Total pages today = 314 pages

Comments about this hour:
..... The water's running for a warm bath to soak my weary bones and read awhile.

Time spent reading since my last post (and collectively):
..... 5 minutes (280 minutes = 5 hours + 10 minutes)

Other participants I've visited this hour:
.....None

Mini-challenge this hour:
Vasilly's Poetry Challenge, coming up in Hour 13.
Your task: Find a poem and post it. The length of the poem does not matter.

Your prize: Dirt Music by Tim Winton and 3 fridge magnets and dishcloths.

This challenge is open to Readers and Cheerleaders and will last until 11pm Pacific time. Remember to leave a comment below with the link to the specific post, after you've completed this challenge.
Hmm, maybe I'll consider doing it by the deadline. For now I'm headed for hot water.

2 comments:

Dewey said...

Oh wow, a warm bath! I want one of those! But I would fall asleep in there, I think. Hmmm. It may be a risk I have to take!

Eva said...

I love baths, but I would totally fall asleep, lol.