Saturday, June 28, 2008

Eighth hour (7:00-8:00 p.m. EDT) ~ REPORT

Title of book(s) I've been reading this hour (hourly # of pages):
..... Rules Are Rules ~ by Julie Scandora (32 pages)
..... Total pages this hour = 32 pages

Books I've read (or dipped into) since I started (total # of pages):
..... A Three Dog Life ~ by Abigail Thomas (182 pages)
..... Big Woods ("The Bear") ~ by William Faulkner (15 pages)
..... Memories, Dreams, Reflections ~ by Carl Jung (12 pages)
..... Forgive Me ~ by Amanda Eyre Ward (27 pages)
..... Rules Are Rules ~ by Julie Scandora (32 pages)
..... Total pages today = 268 pages

Comments about this hour:
..... I have completed another book.
..... And that's only because I threw in this children's picture book I need to review. It was "light" reading compared to what I've been reading today.
..... Oh, yeah! I also made supper and ate it while working on this report.

Time spent reading since my last post (and collectively):
20 minutes (240 minutes = 4 hours)

Other participants I've visited this hour:
None

Mini-challenge this hour:
..... None this hour.

No comments: