Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-Thon

Dewey at The Hidden Side of a Leaf is sponsoring a 24-hour Read-a-Thon on Saturday, October 20th. You read as many hours as you are able, with some planning to keep reading the whole day. I couldn't do it, but more power to them, I say! Dewey is also looking for cheerleaders willing to encourage the readers ... and for promoters like me who will tell everyone to come see what's happening. There will also be prizes. To sign up as a reader, as a cheerleader, as a giver of prizes, as a promoter, click HERE

3 comments:

Dewey said...

Thanks! :)

Jill said...

I am participating in this challenge too. Looking forward to intensive reading. I need to post this on my blog!

Thanks for the Little Women comment. I bet if we did a Little Women play in elementary school, I would have been selected to play Marmee too (I was definitely stately!). =)

Jennifer said...

Okay, Dewey, this idea is cool, impressive, creative, and a lot of other things all at once!

Bonnie, I am learning about a whole world of book stuff online from your blog. Awesome! Never would have imagined a 24 hour readathon.