Saturday, May 12, 2007

Official Kilt Day!


I just learned that this year's International Kilt Day is Saturday, May 12, 2007. Today! I think we should see knees, don't you? I googled kilt and piper and found this one with a couple of boys who can answer, "What's under a kilt?" Actually, I found a photo which showed eight men lifting their kilts to SHOW the answer to that question, but certain parts of the photo had been blurred on purpose! Since this is not an X-rated blog, I decline to show that other photo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Kilt Day! Too bad I missed it :)
Michele sent me!

Megan said...

Happy kilt day. Too bad this guy isn't younger and hotter. Ah well!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I bet my Dad was in his kilt then since he's Scots! Good thing I didn't visit he he he.

Here via Michele today.

Diane said...

I spent a summer in Edinburgh, and love a man in a kilt!

Anonymous said...

I used to wear kilts in high school, with the big pin and all.

This one is funny in that the guy just plays on not distracted by the kids. And we are left to imagine.